The content above is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made to the accuracy or authenticity of the content of the advert or description. The Oxford Health Company does not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided in the advert/description or incorporated into it by reference. The information here is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the advert/description undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
The products and the some of the claims made about specific products in our adverts/descriptions have not been evaluated by the uk food and drug administration or other european community bodies, and have not been approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided in this advert/description is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information on any product label or packaging. You should not use the information from this advert/description for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect might have a health problem.
- Do not take supplements in conjunction with other medication before checking with your health practitioner first.
- Ask you health practitioner first before taking any supplement while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Ask your health practitioner before giving any supplements to persons under the age of 18.
- Keep all supplements out of the reach of children.
- Store all supplements in a dry, cool, dark place.
- If you experience side effects such as nausea, headaches, diarrhoea, other pain or ailment please stop taking the supplement and seek medical attention before continuing use.
Terms & conditions
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not purchase from our website.
Cancellations: all orders are automatically dispatched; cancellations must be made through email communication.
Refusal of products ordered:
The customer has the right to refuse products ordered in the 14 day period after receiving, only if they have not been used and the integrity of the products has not been broken and the package is in the same condition as delivered under the distance selling act. This could be done by using the details in The Oxford Health Company contact section. In this case the transportation is at the customers expense and should be paid to the courier at take back for transportation to vitality oxford ltd registered address.
The amount paid is reimbursed to the customer according to the method of payment, except the transportation expenses.
If a defected product is ascertained up to 24 hours after receiving and if the commercial appearance and the packaging integrity are unbroken, The Oxford Health Company enters into engagement to replace the product in accordance with warranty conditions of the relevant manufacture company to reimburse the amount paid by the customer for the product in accordance with the distant selling act considered from the date on which the user has exercised their refusal right.
When receiving the parcel you must check the contents of the package for compliance with the product ordered.
When non-compliance of the received product is found, The Oxford Health Company changes the products at our expense, without any additional cost to the customer.
If there is any discrepancy in the product’s appearance as a result of transportation, the customer should ask the courier for the protocol of a damaged parcel.
We use heat sealed resealable packets made from recycled paper lined with nylon plastic. This packaging option is letter box friendly. Therefore quantities of up to 500 tablets can be delivered with your ordinary mail. All packets are heat sealed for freshness, do not accept unsealed or opened packets. The packets also have a resealable strip to maintain freshness.
The packaging includes all relevant instructions, ingredients and warnings.
- Shipping is available inside the EU; all items will be shipped via royal mail first class standard and DHL.
- All uk orders placed before 5pm will be dispatched the same day, all orders placed on weekends or bank holidays will be dispatched the following working day using royal mail.
- If you would prefer recorded service please let us know before you make your order and we will quote you the price.
- If a secondary visit of courier on your order is necessary as a result of reasons originating from your party, the expenses for secondary delivery should be on your account.
- Your orders are accepted online at this time by paypal method of payment only. Please ensure your registered postal address and email are accurate. The system will inform you of the data submitted. You shall see all the products that you buy, the amount that you shall pay, the method of pavement, the delivery address immediately after finalising your order. If you notice some discrepancy in filled by your data, please email us immediately.
Limitation of liability
In order to purchase products from our website shop, you submit personal information. This information is protected by law for protection of personal information. We use this information to improve services offered. We use the information submitted by you with the purpose to fulfil your order for products or services.
Information sent by you is not submitted to third parties.
Products price change
The Oxford Health Company has the right to change the prices of the products and services any time without obligation for preliminary information to the customers. The customer is obliged to pay the price which is current at the moment of submitting the order. If technical fault is made in published information The Oxford Health Company. Has the right to refuse order fulfilment and is not obliged to pay any compensation except to reimburse the amount paid by the customer, if there is any.
If you are unhappy or unsure about your purchase with oxford vitality please return your order within 14 days to the address belowRowood house, rowood estate,
25-27 murdock road
Please note that the items being returned must be un-used and un-opened and in a re-sellable condition in order for a refund to be successfully issued.
The buyer is to pay return postage.
Rights and obligations in accordance with consumer rights:
In accordance with consumer rights The Oxford Health Company gives the following information.
- The Oxford Health Company. Rowood house, Rowood Estate, 25-27 Murdock Road, Bicester, OX26 4PP, UK.
- The main characteristics of the products are described in the description of the relevant product
- The transportation cost for the delivery is included in the price for uk mainland customers only. Other orders will have varying additional postage costs.
The Oxford Health Company.
Service address;Rowood House, Rowood Estate,
25-27 Murdock Road
Registered address;14 Church Road