Children's Chewable Multivitamin 11-14 Years
Children's Chewable Multivitamin 11-14 Years
The Benefits of Our Children's Chewable Multivitamin
We know that ensuring that their children have an adequate level of nutrients each day is a priority for parents. That's why our in-house nutritionists formulated a great tasting orange flavoured chewable multivitamin that is designed to support the general well-being of your child.
- Energy and Metabolism - Vitamins C, B12, B6, Iron and Zinc support a normal energy yielding metabolism as well contributing to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Bones and Teeth - Vitamin K, D and Zinc play a role in the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D also contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth, while Vitamin C supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth.
- Cognitive and Psychological Function - Vitamins C, B6, Folate, and Zinc contribute to normal physiological function. Iodine and Iron also support normal cognitive function.
- Hormones - Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Iodine also contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function, as well as the normal growth of children.
- Immune System - Zinc, Vitamin C, D, A, B6, B12 and Iron contribute support the normal function of the immune system.
- Iron Absorption and Red Blood Cells - Iron and B12 contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Our multivitamin also includes Vitamin A which supports normal iron metabolism and Vitamin C which helps the body to absorb Iron.
- Antioxidants - Vitamins E, C, B2 and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Skin, Hair and Nails - Zinc, Vitamin A and Iodine supports the maintenance of normal skin, while Vitamin C Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Zinc also plays a role in the maintenance of normal nails and hair.
Our Children's Chewable Multivitamin
These chewable multivitamins are free from added sugar and contain a natural orange flavouring. We also manufacture and package our all own tablets here in Oxfordshire at our certified facility.
Please note - This product is suitable for vegetarians but NOT for vegans.
Safety Note: Keep out of sight and reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking medication[s] please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed stated dose. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any kind of illness. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Taking more than 200 μg/day of Folic Acid is not recommended for people who have a history of colorectal adenomas. If you have a history of colorectal adenomas, do not exceed 200 μg/day.
It is our biggest priority to ensure that the information on this page is accurate at the time of its latest edits. We are constantly reviewing and developing our products to meet our customers’ needs, so consumers (especially those who suffer from allergies and intolerances) should always check product labelling, warnings, and directions provided with the product prior to use.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is via Royal Mail 1st Class We dispatch orders on weekdays up to 5 pm. Royal mail quote delivery times 1-2 days for 1st class and 2-3 days for 2nd class. Delays can happen, If delivery takes more than 5 working days for a UK order - please contact us immediately. For Europe, orders can take 10-14 Days. We are sorry but we do not dispatch our products to the rest of the world. We apologise for this lengthy period of time, unfortunately, express courier services are uneconomical to use with low priced products.
Please note, we DO NOT quote shipping. We will only make refunds where refunds are due. We apologise this process can not be more simple. Customs Declarations: We declare the value of all products as £15 - This is our average order cost and should not cause import duties or tax by your customs. All orders will be labelled generically as "Dietary Supplements".
To return an item, please dispatch it in its original wrapping and accompanied by a note outlining your name, address and reason for return. If you do decide that you would like to return your item, please have a look under the " terms and condition" page.